Thursday, January 31, 2008

sex advice

i am an expert of many things, and sex is definitely one of them. i have been reading a lot of sex advice columns recently, and when i read the answers given, often i think to myself "well shit, i could do better than THAT." and then i thought "well, dammit, why don't i?"

i have a medical background, and give my female friends women's health advice all the time. i have experience with psychology, and give my friends mental health and relationship advice all the time (i even earned the title of online psychologist on a board i used to belong to!) i am also a bisexual scorpio, and therefore in a great position to give my friends advice about sex. which they ask for. all the time.

i am not a judgmental person. partly because i've always been pretty compassionate, and partly because there's very little that surprises or shocks me, because i've done most of it myself. therefore people tend to feel comfortable coming to me with their secrets, stories, fears and problems.

and so i offer sex advice online.

how it works

you (my loyal readers) can post questions or issues in the comments section of this post, or you can email them to me at bubastis13@gmail.com. if you give me permission to (and if i think it's appropriate and would be helpful to other readers) i will post your question (anonymously or not, your choice), along with my advice, on this blog. this is meant to be a completely confidential forum for people to talk about things that they may not feel comfortable discussing anywhere else.

it's also, of course, meant to be fun ;)

there is no topic too scary for me. no person i cannot relate to. gay, straight, bi, transgendered, polyamorist, sadomasochist... even republican :p all of your questions are welcomed. even if they don't have to do with pure sex. you have some weird bumps "down there" that you're worried about? ask. you hate your current method of birth control and don't know what to do? ask. you're having a little too much fun with drugs, and want to talk about it? ask. i really can help.

so c'mon folks. give it to me.


No comments: