Friday, February 8, 2008

they've brought out the crazy guns against mccain now...

Unhinged Coulter Compares McCain to Hitler, Clinton to Stalin

Speaking before the Young America's Foundation, who invited her over CPAC's* objections, the conservative author spent most of her time viciously attacking her party's new presumptive presidential nominee, Sen. John McCain.

"A serious case could be made to support Hillary Clinton," she declared, offering the analogy of Winston Churchill backing Stalin in the fight against Hitler in WWII. "I'm not equating Hillary Clinton to Stalin, and if I did I apologize to Stalin's decedents... I'm not comparing McCain to Hitler. Hitler had a coherent tax policy." Later, she added, "The only way I can promise that I won't vote for Hillary Clinton is if John McCain appoints her as his vice president."

*CPAC = Conservative Political Action Conference


via huffingtonpost

No comments: